1. I still miss my own Mom just as much as ever. I wish there were visiting hours in Heaven.
2. I don’t stop being concerned just because she is grown.
3. My love is unconditional.
4. I understand God better.
5. I can’t be both a Mom and a Dad since Barry died last year. I am not good at it.
6. I can’t keep her from making mistakes.
7. I can never say too many prayers for her.
8. I love her more and more each day.
9. She was my dearest SURPRISE I will have in life.
10. I still am learning to be the best possible mom.
11. As much as I want to be, she will NEVER think that I am a funny person!